Patch & Repair Accessories
Stop leaks and roof deterioration with our patch and repair accessories.
Product Number 0SLPBD
- Color: Gray
- Vehicle Base: Acrylic-based Elastomeric Resin
- Weight per sq ft: 1.4 lbs @ 1/8"
- Coverage per pail: 34 sq. ft @ 1/8", 200 sq. ft @ 20 mils
- Dry Time: 2 hours @ 75°F/50% RH
- Between coats: 8 hours For heavy traffic, allow 48 hours
KST Roofing Solutions Slope Builder is a thin-coat cementitious, slurry coating designed for building up low-lying areas in flat and low slope roof systems. When combined with the fluid applied roof system it will provide protective waterproofing solutions over concrete, modified bitumen, BUR, metal, polyurethane foam and most single ply membranes. The Just-add-water formulation creates an easy to use mix that allows for viscosity adjustments needed for various applications.RECOMMENDED USES:
- Modified Bitumen
- Polyurethane Foam
- Singple-Ply Membrane
- Other Approved Substrates
- 40 lbs. powder in 5 Gallon pail