Proper surface preparation is key to a successful coating job. UNIFLEX® offers a full line of primers.
UNIFLEX® Acrylic Concrete Primer
Product Number 36-500
- Color: White
- Vehicle Base: Acrylic
- Weight per Gallon: 10.8lbs
- Solids by Weight (ASTM 2369): 54 ± 2%
- Solids by Volume: 40 ± 2%
- Dry Film Thickness: 3.2-2.1 mils
(@ 1/2 gal/100 sq ft less surface absorption)
- Dry Time
- Exposure: 4 hours
- Between coats: 24 hours
- VOC: 96 g/l
- Flash Point: N/A
- Clean Up: Warm, soapy water
UNIFLEX® Acrylic Concrete Primer is an acrylic coating that is highly alkali and efflorescensce resistant that can be applied to surfaces with a pH of 6 to 13.
- Seal and adhere to concrete surfaces
- 5 Gallon pails (18.9 liters).