Available in both fibered and non-fibered emulsion systems finished with a reflective finish coat.
Non-Fibered Asphalt Emulsion Roof Coating
Product Number 40-314
- Color: Black
- Vehicle Base: Asphalt
- Weight per Gallon: 8.6 lbs.
- Solids by Weight (ASTM 2369): 49 ± 2%
- Solids by Volume: 47 ± 2%
- Dry Film Thickness: 7.5 mils
(@ 1 gal./100 sq. ft. less surface absorption)
- Dry Time
- Exposure: 12 hours
- Between coats: 24 - 48 hours
- % Asphalt: 46% min.
- Ash on Basis of
Non-Volatile Material: 5% min.
- Penetration on
Base Asphalt (ASTM DS): 55 min.
- Flash Point of
Base Asphalt @ 77° F: 450° F
- Ductility of Base Asphalt @ 77° F: 50 min.
- Solvent: Water
- Clean Up: Warm, soapy water
UNIFLEX® Non-Fibered Asphalt Emulsion Roof Coating is manufactured from a special formulation of asphalt combined with emulsifiers that allow the asphalt to mix with water forming a safe, easy-to-apply coating. The coating exhibits outstanding abrasion resistance and exceptional weathering characteristics to prevent alligatoring and to keep the asphalt from hardening. Non-Fibered Asphalt Emulsion Coating meets the physical property requirements of ASTM D-1227, Type III, Class 1.RECOMMENDED USES:
- UNIFLEX® Fibered Asphalt Emulsion is recommended for resurfacing extremely dried out or heavily alligatored surfaces on:
- Smooth BUR
- Modified Bitumen
- In cavity wall construction and exterior surfaces of:
Above or below grade to form a protective coating against dampness
- 55 gallon drums (208.2 liters)
- 5 gallon pails (18.9 liters)