Gray Roof Coatings
Uniflex® offers custom shading to a variety of colors and packaged colors
Silicone44™ Ruberized Silicone Gray Roof Coating.
Product Number 44-320
- Vehicle Base:100% Silicone
- Weight per Gallon:11.05 +/- .5 lbs.
- Solids by Weight:94.7%
- Solids by Volume:95%
- Viscosity:7,098 CPS
- Dry Film Thickness: 30 mils (@ 5 gals 250 sq./ft.)
- Dry Time
- Exposure: 4-6 hours
- Between coats: 6 hours minimum
- Full Cure: (@ 70℉, 50% relative humidity) 72 hours
- VOC: ≤ 10 g/L
- Flash Point: >247℉
- Clean Up: Mineral Spirits
UNIFLEX® Silicone44™ Rubberized Silicone Gray Roof Coating is a premium silicone rubber roof ideal for ponding water.RECOMMENDED USES:
Metal, single ply, smooth BUR, APP, SBS, modified bitumen, polyurethane foam, cured concrete, existing asphaltic and elastomeric roof coatings and other approved surfaces.
NOT for use on roof shingles.
EPDM rubber roofs must be primed with bonding primer designed for EPDM roofs. Other roof substrates including TPO, PVC, metal or asphalt may require primer before application. An adhesion peel test should be performed to determine if a primer is needed.PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS:
- Elongation: 315%
- Tensile Strength: 250 psi
- Tear Resistance: 25 LBS/linear feet
- Permeance: 7.2 US perms
- 55-gallon drum
- 5-gallon pail