Aluminum Roof Coating
Provides a protective aluminum finish with waterproofing capabilities.
300 Commercial Grade Aluminum Roof Coating
Product Number 20-480
- Color: Silver
- Vehicle Base: Asphalt
- Weight per Gallon: 8.70 lbs.
- Solids by Weight (ASTM 2369): 57 ± 2%
- Solids by Volume: 43.1 ± 2%
- Viscosity @ 77° F (25° C): 115 - 125KU
- Dry Film Thickness: 6.9 mils
(@ 1 gal./100 sq. ft. less surface absorption)
- Dry Time
- Exposure: 4 - 6 hours
- Between coats: 3 - 5 days
- Specific Gravity: 1.051
- VOC: 450 ± 10 g/L
- Flash Point: 105° F Min.
- Solvent: Mineral Spirits
- Clean Up: Mineral Spirits
UNIFLEX® 300 Commercial Grade Aluminum Roof Coating is a standard-grade fibered aluminum reflective coating manufactured from quality aluminum leafing pigments, quality refined asphalt, reinforcing fibers and petroleum distillates.
- UNIFLEX® 300 Commercial Grade Aluminum Roof Coating provides a durable, reflective coating over most types of surfaces including metal, smooth built-up, and modified bitumen roofs.
- 55 gallon drums (208.2 liters)
- 5 gallon pails (18.9 liters)